- This event has passed.
Cooking Candy With Cannabis Nov 8th
August 31, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$250.00 – $300.00
This class will teach you how to properly infuse hard candy and gummies with THC/ cannabis. Take this opportunity to enter into the cannabis industry on the ground floor in Illinois. With sales expected to top 2 billion dollars annually in Illinois now is the time to enter into what is called the next big business boom and thats the Recreational cannabis industry. With Illinois adding the social equity component to the cannabis bill there is even more opportunity to get involved in the cannabis business if you are a minority or have been affected by a cannabis arrest. Learn how to open and create a cannabis edibles business or just about any type of a cannabis related business.
- Packaging and labeling cannabis infused products
- Learn to infuse gummys
- Learn to infuse lollipops (hard candies)
- Learn how to properly dose your product example: each individual lollipop
With the ancillary products sector of the cannabis industry growing exponentially, this course focuses on the edible manufacturing and marijuana infused products business. During this 4-hour course, students will also learn about:
- processor operating procedures
- employment policies
- oil extraction and infusion best practices.
- Culinary and non-culinary jobs
- Proper use of security measures
- procedures for responding to an emergency
- Understanding the difference between topical products, edible marijuana products and marijuana-infused products.
- Processor facility operating procedures
- Methods used to create edible marijuana products and marijuana-infused products
- Procedures for handling products including procedures used to prepare, produce, package and store marijuana products
- Proper THC dosage procedures
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes 18 and over.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of on site parking.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Laptops, ipads, tablets are all acceptable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text or call 630-485-8255
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes just contact us via email or text so we can alter the name on your ticket.Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No we can digitally check you in.
What is the refund policy?
There is no refund unless the class is cancelled.The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?No you must contact us to change the name on the ticket.